Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A car to cruise in

I found a car. A really, really nice car. The nicest car that I have ever had. I love it so. I am holding off on saying what it is just yet, I am playing a guessing game with some friends and I don't want to give it away. I will post pictures next week or so.

I got a camera to replace the one that washed away in the storm, so I will be posting pictures of tattoos again soon. There have been a few tattoos that I have done that I would like to photograph. There was a pretty large tiger that I need to add background to, a big dragon that isn't done quite yet, a really cool stingray that was all black but made up of dolphins and turtles and symbols and such. It was a very cool design. There is also an eagle that came out pretty well.

Tattooing has been a blast! I love my job again! One good thing about the storm is that I don't have to hassle with all of that shop stuff anymore. No more employees, rent, bills, supplies... it is sort of liberating. I just go to work and draw and tattoo. This will be very good for me in the long run.

I think (unless I get wacked by Hurricane Wilma) that I will be going to the Jacksonville tattoo convention this weekend. I don't even really know who is going to be there or who is putting it on, but I am hoping there will be some venders there so that I can get some things that I am missing for supplies. I only have six colors of inks right now. I can mix every color I need from those, but it takes a good bit of time.... I also have very few tubes. I miss my stuff. =(

Anyway, I am off to bed. I have a newspaper interview to do tomorrow early. The newspaper here is doing a story about me moving out here for the Sunday edition because of biketober fest or something like that, so I need to get to work early. I hope you are all doing well =)

Sage

1 Comments:

Blogger Harold said...

Sage - I'm glad you're both safe and working. Sonya and I have been keeping up with you online. We're relocated to Memphis, but we'll see you again someday.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home